Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

what a wonderful word

 There’s been a lot of ‘hello cards’ this week for summer card camp, and coming up with different titles has made me think of so many songs. Today in my hello mode I have the ‘hello song’ from the movie Crazy People going around my head.
Hello, hello, hello, what a wonderful word hello
Hello, hello, hello, you can use it wherever you go
Anyhue... I’m loving summer card camp, I really feel like I’m stretching myself and I’m trying to make cards that look and feel different.
I’ve already established that purple isn’t a colour that I have much of, I didn’t realise I was so colour particular until the complete lack of purple became evident, however I bought a mixed pack of baker’s twine and there was a purple skien in there, which is what inspired this card. I’ve already used (or lost) all of my pink skien.
This will be my last card of the week, because I’m off for work for the weekend, but I can’t wait until Monday, when another colour combination comes up.
Cardstock: Bazzill, American Crafts
Patterned paper: Echo Park, Basic Grey
Other: Pebbles (rubon), Divine Twine, Kanban (bling), Uniball Signo Broad white pen.
Silhouette shapes: cute heart and star labels

0 comments:

Post a Comment