Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

planet andrew


I love this Pebbles twitterpated collection, I picked them up as collection packs and loved it so much I must have bought 5 or more sets when they were on sale for just a few pounds.
I’ve really not got into cardmaking this week, so my colour combination has gone by the wayside and I’m just casually pottering on with other stuff.

A. is a lot taller than me, and I love this ‘birds eye view’ of just how tiny I look to him, there is also something incredibly funny about how I’ve put on the sweetness and light face.
I’m not very happy with my camera and how washed out I always find things looking, I’ll take any recommendations - I want something with a good macro and good saturation of colour.
Patterned paper: Pebbles
Other: letter stickers (Pebbles), thickers (American Crafts), paper flowers (Pebbles), brad (Pebbles), journalling sticker (Pebbles), buttons (American Crafts)
Tools: stampin’ up scalloped border punch

0 comments:

Post a Comment