Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

friends will be friends

 Edited to add: this card was selected by the cards blog as a smashing example of of accordion flowers - I was super excited!
I’m not entirely sure what my colours are, because this is another week where I had to scramble around to find suitable papers for the colour swatches at the summer card class.
I have to add kraft to this mix up, I was also inspired by the accordion flower challenge on the cards blog. I know it’s crazy, but as a brit I should make cards that are A6 but I do love the American 4 1/4 x 5 1/2” cards.
Cardstock: Bazzill (kraft), American Crafts (cream)
Patterned papers: My Minds Eye (Stella & Rose collections and Fine & Dandy) and Prima
Other: Bling (unbranded) embroidery thread (Anchor), Uniball signo broad white pen.
Silhouette shapes: cute heart and star labels.
Tools: WRMK Corner Chomper, Martha Stewart score board



0 comments:

Post a Comment