Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

days


I’m back in a scrappy place right now... and my layouts are getting ever simpler... I love the hit of pink here.  I’m so frugal with this dear lizzy ribbon because it’s so beautiful and I don’t want to waste it, but I’m trying to have the attitude that I don’t buy this stuff to hoard I buy this stuff to use and use it I shall.

I love this picture of A. and I. He’s laughing so much because I’m trying to catch a picture of me with only a single chin (and failing). I love little digital cameras for the turn it around and point it at yourself possibilities, we have a DSLR (which we both know how to use) but some of my favourite shots are just quick spur of the moment snapshots of our silliness. As they say, the best camera is the one you have with you.
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Other: Thickers (American Crafts Dear Lizzy - font and embellishment), ribbon (American Crafts Dear Lizzy), pen (zig), vellum (Stampin’ Up)

0 comments:

Post a Comment