Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

summer rain


I love layouts without photos, especially when you have a story to tell that you just simply don’t have a photo for. The summer rain is one of these things to me, especially as I have rarely experienced it in the same way I think about. I imagine it to be cooling and refreshing on the skin, a welcome break from hot summer days, warm enough to be comfortable to be out in. I picture a rainbow and invariably lots of kissing. I imagine the summer rain to be one of the most romantic things in the world.

Invariably the summer rain is actually cold and really wet, and no one wants to linger out in it long enough to kiss romantically - and that is why there is no photo, and never likely to be one. This is my little movie moment.
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Other: thickers (American Crafts), felt embellishement (American Crafts Dear Lizzy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment