Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

cheeky


I was looking for my cute house paper from the American Crafts Abode line and I came across this paper with little hearts on which was so adorable and not too girly to use on a page about A.
Now I’m a girl who scraps with no plan, no sketch, and generally no idea what I’m going to make. I lay down a few things, attempt to make a title out of my remaining thickers and work from there. With this page I started thinking it would be super cool to sew a red boarder around the edge of the page. I had no idea why, but that is what I set out to do, I then though weaving some yellow thread through it might be nice...
Making plans are for people who have an idea about what they are doing, I must mess around until it feels right... maybe I should take Cathy Zielske’s class at Big Picture.

Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Papers: American Crafts Abode Collection
Other: Thickers (American Crafts Latte), Flair (American Crafts), ribbon (American Crafts), brads (American Crafts), embroidery thread, uniball signo broad white pen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment