Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

hello city




Last week I really didn’t have much of a chance to look at the alternative colour schemes because of my trip to the big smoke of London. On a big smoke note, may I recommend the Kensington Creperie for a super nice treat.
Anyway I’ve been looking at the alternate colour swatches this last week, putting together ideas, especially as I wasn’t super happy with working with this weeks colour scheme.
So I took one of the alternate colour sets from last week:
and thought that the colour matched really well the contents of the Social Club papers from Cosmo Cricket without me having to search any further afield. So taking everything I’ve learned about composition, contrast and balance I started on a new colour scheme.
Originally I was going to use the vinyl butterfly out of the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Hyacinth details, but it just didn’t match perfectly so I used the same idea and cut a butterfly out of the collection papers with my silhouette.
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Social Club
Other: Ribbon (American Crafts), rubon (Pebbles), pearl (paper cellar)
Silhouette Shapes: Butterflies

0 comments:

Post a Comment