Pages

Sunday 10 July 2011

old movies




I’ve been making a lot of cards lately, and I just wanted to step it up a little and so I sat down with no idea what I wanted to make, no idea of what colours to use and I just let the inspiration take me.
My trip to London last weekend was on the Scotrail sleeper service, I’d never been on the sleeper before and as I traveled I felt that in travelling on the sleeper I was entering another world. Like an old Hitchcock movie, or perhaps the world of Harry Potter. In my excitement I took a couple of snapshots, nothing of any renowned photographically, but something to just quickly document my adventure, my cabin, and me on my tiny bed reading my kindle.
I’m really into white as a colour again right now, it’s always been my favourite colour, as it has such promise, a blank sheet of paper, new bed linen, a fresh clean school shirt, as well as the purity and simplicity.
Cardstock: American Crafts
Paptterned papers: 3 papers from Dear Lizzy Spring Collection for American Crafts
Other: letter thickers (lullaby, American Crafts), ribbon (letterbox greeting, American Crafts)

0 comments:

Post a Comment