Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

one more hello


Summer card camp is nearly over :(, and I have to confess one thing I am disappointed in is that I had hoped that I would learn a little more about combining colours and the whys of why they work. I’m fairly colour safe usually, I wouldn’t choose to use 5 different colours on a card, so I have had to stretch myself as part of the class.

I’ve picked up loads of 6 x 6 pads of late and I don’t think I could have completed this class without them. Cosmo Cricket and My Minds Eye to the rescue. This card is a bit of an odd size, 7 x 3” or there about, I wanted tall and thin but had the limit on my paper pad only being 6” so I had to cut the card down to keep the proportions.

Cardstock: generic, American Crafts
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket, My Minds Eye
Other: rub on (Pebbles), glitter brad (American Crafts), white uniball signo broad pen
Silhouette shapes: cute heart and stars labels

0 comments:

Post a Comment