Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

sweet hearts


Another card for the card class.

I’m pleased to say last night I was headache free after making a concerted effort with my posture all day and rearranging the position of my computer in work. I’m doing my best impression of a pianist sat with straight back and straight wrists typing away.

In an interesting twist on just how unsunny it is here in the beautiful summer of Aberdeen, I’ll tell you about the photography conditions here. I live in a first floor flat, so no outside to get nice shots, I do however have a large picture window (5 square meters), it is so dull and grey here even in the brightest part of the day that my camera is shooting with shutter speeds of around 1/12th of a second. That means blur, or flash. So I can only apologise for my complete lack of finesse with the photography right now.
The frame and message I printed myself, and when I get myself organised I’ll try and upload the file somewhere.
Cardstock: generic
Patterned papers: cosmo cricket, my minds eye
Other: glossy accents (Ranger)
Silhouette shapes: nested hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment