Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

february 2011


Every month for a couple of years now I’ve been making photo free recap page, and although I am very good at making the notes on what happened and what I want to say I’ve been less good of late at completing the pages promptly.
Hence today’s page is february 2011 (at least I’m in the right year), I’m loving this Pebbles twitterpated collection still (and I still have loads left after the amount I bought), one of the best things is the paper flowers, but as my pages are usually so simple I don’t use a lot of embellishments.


Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Papers: Pebbles Twitterpated
Other: letter stickers (Pebbles), flowers and leaves (Pebbles), glitter centres (Papermania), buttons (Papermania), dragonfly (Prima)

0 comments:

Post a Comment