Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

(achieve)


Back to a photoless layout once again... I started doing my photoless month by months a little more than two years ago, and I’ve got ‘quote’ pages going back even longer than that, but it’s only in the last six months I’ve been really happy not having a photo on a layout.
I’m still in my American Crafts mode, and I love how it is suiting my simple pages right now, I’m also less precious about embellishments than I used to be, so I’m quite happy to use things on a page that might not be ‘super special’.
The story of this page is how much I’ve managed to achieve on manual DIY type chores, I never thought I was one to tile a floor or to plumb a sink, but these are all things I’ve done in the last few years.
Just below the title in my super small handwriting I’ve written a dictionary definition of the word achieve. Of late I’ve noticed how unusual it is that I am a clean and simple scrapper but I’m quite happy to use my own handwriting.

Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Abode
Other: thickers, chipboard, flair, ribbons and brads all American Crafts

0 comments:

Post a Comment