Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

if I wish hard enough...


I’ve really not been feeling great of late, I’m frequently getting headaches just where my skull meets my neck on the right hand side. I don’t want to sit and create when I have them, and I’m getting them most evenings. It’s probably due to really bad posture when I’m working at the computer all day, I’m trying to make a conscious decision to fix it, but bad habits are hard to break.
As a result I didn’t make any cards for last weeks colour challenge class, when I sat down to play I didn’t want to have to sort through stuff to find the correct colours. This week I’ve made a bit more of an effort.

I wanted the white to really stand out so I used the black.

Cardstock: American Crafts
Other: rubon (Pebbles), brads (American Crafts)

0 comments:

Post a Comment