Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

hello, hello

 I’m trying really hard to make a card a day for the summer card camp. This week’s colour scheme has really pushed me, not only because of the bold colours, but because of the number of them.
I had a good rummage through  my supplies and found another purple paper, this time from the Basic Grey Green at Heart collection pack. I’ve been really good at mixing brands and collections here.
 Patterned papers are from Basic Grey (Green at Heart and Urban Prairie) and Echo Park (Summer Days), ribbon from Pebbles and American Crafts, plain card from Bazzill and American Crafts, rubon is Pebbles and Bling is Kanban.
I’ve used my silhouette once again, butterflies from Echo Park and Silhouette and the cute hearts and stars labels.
Rather cheekily I brought the card and my camera to work to photograph it in decent daylight, but here in the bleak north you’ve got to do what works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment