Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

joy - christmas in january


A few years ago a group on UK Scrappers had 'rudolf day' where on or near the 25th of each month we all committed to making a couple of Christmas cards so that when Christmas came around there was no panic...


So after sending bought cards (omg) for Christmas 2014 I thought I'd try and get ahead. In doing so I've been inspired by Lawnscaping Challenge 98... stamp a background. I inked the circle in two colours of KI Memories ink, and then stamped hearts from Science of Love in one of the inks, pretty and delicate :)


Finished with Lawn Fawn hearts, stitched snowflakes and scripty joy die.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm always behind on Christmas cards! Your card is pretty, delicate, and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart bg is amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clean and simple and I simply adore it!!! It's soft and wintery :) Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping. -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love the layout! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love how it's layered and yet all contained in the center. It has great balance. Love that silver foil card stock! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete