Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

dcwv birthday stack - and so it begins

So I was unpacking some boxes (yes I'm still doing that because we bring a car load to our new house every time we visit our old house) and found a DCWV 8x8 birthday stack - patterned papers, card, stickers, vellum greetings and I thought 'I could use that, everything I need in in one pack'. And so I started cutting, and trying to use every last scrap, so what you have here is the product of a few hours work spread over a couple of weeks.


I used the 8x8 card cutting off a strip to make card blanks which measured 4 x 5.5 for some of the cards, I prefer the slightly squatter American size cards so I thought this worked well. I also mixed in some old favourites, stars cut from American Crafts Simply Chic papers and Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.

Here you see some of the stickers from the kit, which don't look too bad to me, after having printed a pile of mixed messages I finally admitted that I needed way more happy birthday greeting and so printed a couple of sheets of just happy birthday.

DCWV birthday stack - atterned paper, card and stickers
American Crafts - simply chic coloured card, ribbon
Lawn Fawn - puffy stars dies, a birdie told me stamps and dies, year one stamp
Uniball Signo white gel pen, sequins

0 comments:

Post a Comment