Pages

Thursday 3 April 2008

whoop de doo for two scoops

Last time I was home I was really fortunate that my Mother bought me the Basic Grey Two Scoops collection pack. I have scrapped with it loads (4 pages in little over a week) and consequently have a few off cuts.
I’ve combined them together and added an American Crafts ribbon (which looks an odd colour on the photo but great in real life).
I also used a Hampton Art stamp for the message, only inking a small piece of the stamp and printing twice. (The stamp actually reads “whoop dee do, la tee dah, happy happy, kiss kiss”). It was finished with four tiny pink gems.
This ‘whoop dee do’ is the title and main lyric in a Mark Knopfler song which is one of my favourites.

I have been assured that a song lyric is a quote and therefore this is eligible for this weeks Scrummy Stash Cafe challenge ‘...and I quote’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment