Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2008

alter that! really!

 This weeks challenge on the Scrummy Stash Cafe is ‘Alter it!’. There are loads of great examples which are really inspirational, but I’m too cheap  to buy anything to alter, so I recycle instead!
Here I have recycled a Maple Syrup bottle (not just any Maple Syrup bottle but a 100% glass ready to decorate Marks & Spencer’s Maple Syrup bottle). I used Basic Grey Two Scoops and some ‘In the Pink’ Bazzill Bling cardstock.
I handcut the plaque and edged it with a hand drawn white line. The bottle was decorated with a Cuttlebug die cut paisley shape and Quickutz Katie Skinni mini alphabet. I also used Prima Hydrangea Pink/Cream flowers, and American Crafts Blush Mini brads as flower centers.
I also used American Crafts Tie Rack ribbon and some of the embellishments from the Crackers at Christmas. Recycling rules!

0 comments:

Post a Comment