Pages

Monday 14 April 2008

cupcake

The challenge this week on the Papertake blog is to use glitter on your project. Glitter I like, and I use it a lot so I thought I could manage this little task.
I’ve used really old doodlebug papers, Ladybug stripes and Lady bug dots, along with Ladybug and Lily White doodlebug glitter cardstock. The red ric-rak is a doodlebug paper frill from the primaries box, the message a Duplicates rub on from Pebbles Inc. and the tan card from the DCWV neutral card stack. I also used 3 silver brads.
The cupcake was cut from the Sizzix cupcake and ice-cream die first from chipboard then from the appropriate card stock. These were then layered to make 3D embelishment. The cherry if the lens die from the Quickutz camera - I love how this die ‘reflects the light’.

Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment