Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2008

dcwv card challenge take 2

I love stickles, but I hate waiting for them to dry. I think I managed to smudge out where I stuck my finger in the wet glue...
Another DCWV paper (well glittered up) with Making Memories brads and a Pebbles Inc. Duplicates rub on.
On another note, this like quite a few of the cards I make is being turned into a card kit for my mum. I made a kit for her for Christmas with everything prepared for her to just stick. She loves to craft but after badly breaking her upper arm and elbow and severing the nerve to half her hand she finds fiddly things frustrating. Combined with being a full time carer to my bed ridden gran she does not get to craft much unless from an everythings there kit.

The Christmas kit had more than 100 cards in it, (complete with instruction book :-) I felt very professional) but she is more than half way through and is asking for another for her birthday.
Consequently now, more often than not, I make one card and prepare 3 others. It’s a great gift if you’ve got time and inclination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment