Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2008

birthdays, birthdays, everywhere

Two birthdays in two days, one for my MIL and the other my Dad.
So first off, I went back to the trusty pile of Doodlebug and found the cake still on the Birthday Girl sticker sheet so that was my start. I used the Cotton Candy Dot paper, a Pebbles Inc duplicates rub on, May Arts double sided ribbon (lime/pink), sticky backed gems from Lakeland, and a pin with Papermania beads on. There is a pale gray hand drawn edge on the pearl card (Papermill) which is not very visible in the photo.
I felt really clever cutting the edge of the card (spot that lovely scollop) using my nestabilities (I threaded the card through the centre and only used a small cutting mat).
My dad has just helped (or rather we helped him) to rewire our new house so he deserved something special, so I broke into my Nana’s Kids papers by DCWV. I’ve not even scrapped with them because they were too pretty for me to ruin. Out came the Nana’s kids chipboard too for the letters, as well as some of the bright textured cardstock, which was cut  with scolloped scissors and placed behind train section. My dad loves trains so it should prove suitable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment