Pages

Thursday 24 January 2008

brenda pinnick style

I really do wonder at times if anyone reads my little blog, I know that it is odd having a dotmac blog rather than one with typepad or blogger but I find this easy to edit and style. I’m always glad to get a comment but I realize that as I am quite quiet I leave few comments on others blogs.
Cardwise, I’ve been lacking in mojo so last night I broke into my little used Brenda Pinnick All Occasions kit from QVC, and out popped 4 cards!
First off the thank you card made on my favorite card size at the moment 10.5 cm sq. A little American Crafts ribbon, a Pebbles Inc duplicates rub on a few gems and a die cut using my new ‘Merry’ alphabet and voila!
Second up, another use of my new nestabilities dies :-). Brenda Pinnick papers once again, with American Crafts ribbon and a piece of Brenda Pinnick chipboard. The stamp is from studio G which I cut in half so the message was more square. It was one of their 99p  sets so didn’t matter much, the ink is KI memories Envy. It was finished with a pin decorated with a couple of beads.
Third up was using the precut 1.5” squares from the box of which you get hundreds! I used six random one and finished with a message, this idea I definitely stole from one of the Creating Keepsakes card boxes where it was done with chipboard. Again the stamp is one of the 99p Studio G ones.


0 comments:

Post a Comment