Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

shake and vac


I have no idea how long I've been making shakers but if I was told it was 10 years ago I made my first I wouldn't be surprised!

I know that it is 11 months until Christmas, but I have a plan to make a few cards a month and no panic as the postage deadline approaches (I have this plan every year and it never works).

I. have to say the window on this card was super easy as it is a window with the merry in it from Clearly Besotted. I just cut the 'merry' again in silver glitter to highlight it. If you notice I've even got a soft cloudy sky in the background.

The confetti is some from Pretty Pink Posh and the pound store... so I don't waste the good stuff...

Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny
Lawn Fawn Stitched Clouds
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas
Clearly Besotted Merry window


0 comments:

Post a Comment