Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

my universe


This week's Paper Smooches Sparks' challenge was an inspirational photo, there was so much to inspire, but I loved the house and the ombre effect on the right wall....


And so I made a card inspired by the ombre and the house, oh and the lovely blue (which is one of my favourite colours - around 480 nm for the geek in me!)


Ok, the stars may be be bit strange, but I wanted to have something to make the sentiment make sense. I've used my Paper Smooches My Hero dies, Sand Paper Smooches Space Cadet stamps and dies.

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE this FUN Card!! Such a GREAT Take on the Challenge Photo too!! =) I LOVE the way you used the City Scape to create the Scene!! Just AWESOME!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! HUGS!! =)

    ReplyDelete