Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

thanks for the garden shredder


As I've mentioned A & I moved south a few months ago into a house that needed work and a garden that needed serious work. We've not had a huge amount of time to do stuff, with trying to finish everything in Newcastle in order to get that one finally sold, but the overgrown garden here was beginning to get me down, so I started to cut it back. After 3 hours I had a pile taller than I and had hardly made a dent, the pile would never fit in the car, never mind the stuff in the garden that was still overgrowing.

Luckily a family friend gave us a garden shredder, and now A & I have spent many happy hours chipping away the garden, with a little under 20% done we have a pile of 'shreddies' well over one cubic meter, but it has made a difference.

So I wanted to make a thank you card for that family friend, something to say what a difference it had made, and this is what I came up with.

Mama Elephant femme frames
Lawn Fawn scripty thanks
Lawn Fawn puffy stars
My Minds Eye boy crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment