Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

celebrating success

I was so excited to see the Lawn Fawn hats off to you stamps get their own dies (I always get the matching dies if possible) because I've envisioned this card for a while, but couldn't be bothered with fussy cutting all of those graduation hats.

I'm a university lecturer and so graduation is a big thing for me, every year we get to see a new class progress into the big wide world having changed so much in their three of four years at uni. Every year the occasion is bittersweet, on the one hand great because it is the culmination of all of their hard work, on the other my contact with those amazing students is coming to an end.

Anyway, that is why graduation is such a big deal to me.

Lawn Fawn stamps and dies: hats off to you, scattered showers & penelope's blossom
American Crafts simply chic paper
Promarkers

0 comments:

Post a Comment