Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

hello baby



I don't know why I'm so attracted to making baby cards, but I do seem to make a disproportional number of them. This time I'm using up old Pebbles collection, New Arrival which I got as a 'pack with an album, stickers etc from TK Maxx back when I was in Aberdeen for silly money.

Here I've combined it with the American Crafts Simply Chic which I think I'll be using for a while to come and some Lawn Fawn die cuts. The baby is cut on my Silhouette, and no, I haven't yet managed to get it set up since moving house but this is something I cut back in Aberdeen as well onto sticky backed card.

I think its cute, but that's partly down to those cute birdies.

paper: American Crafts Simply Chic, Pebbles New Arrival
dies: lawn fawn scripty hello, hearts, spellbinders nestabilities circle
other: silhouette, silhouette adhesive cardstock

0 comments:

Post a Comment