Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

silly numpty

I’m definitely in a place where I’m happy to stick stuff down onto layouts that I’ve been hoarding for years, like the doodlebug heart button (too precious to use for 8 years), and the Bazzill ribbon flower (saved for best since 2009).
I’m also glad to be using up stash so that I can actually justify buying more rather than it just getting lost in the piles. I know my layouts are no works of art, but I find the process very relaxing and a polar opposite of my work.
This is a generic layout, from the Northern Ireland album, but features how silly A and I are….
Papers: Basic Grey, Simple Stories Sn@p, Papermill, unknown (green vellum)
Embellishments: Doodlebug, Bazzill Basics Paper, Papermania
Stickers: Basic Grey, October Afternoon
Other: Memory Box dies, Martha Stewart punch

0 comments:

Post a Comment