Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

december daily day 1

I had managed to prepare some of the bare bones of my December Daily 2012 back in November I think, but not having access to a way to get my photos printed meant that much of the album building actually got done between Christmas and New Year.
I had endeavoured to keep notes each day about what I had done, how I had felt and I have to say that in all I found this system worked really well for me. I think that this is the system I will continue into this year.
December 1st this year fell on a Saturday, so the album starts out in festive spirits with a shopping trip to White City and a fun band that was playing outside really put me in the Christmas mood.
Patterned papers: Kaisercraft, Simple Stories Sn@p
Tag: Kaisercraft
Stickers: Kaisercraft, My Minds Eye, Cosmo Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment