Pages

Thursday 19 June 2008

scrummy classes 003 aka scrummy mess

 It was Samm’s turn to take the class over on the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog this week. The class was a sketch with the added challenge of using paint on the layout.
The paint is what caused all of the mess.
For some reason I decided painting freehand was the way to go (I know I should have worked out I would make a mess from the begining).
Either way, the sketch...
I used quiet a lot of stuff from the Scrummy Stash Cafe April kit (29th Street Market  Madison/Baby Blue, Collage Press Greyson Hall - Daydream and Malta, and Collage Press Journalling Tape in Ledger and some Bazzill the colour of which I can’t remember), Adirondack paint dabbers in Cloudy Blue and Snow Cap, Adorn-it gems, Prima flowers from the Got Flowers Milk Crate, American Crafts ribbon, a brown staedler fineliner, Doodlebug Bonbon ink, Anna Griffin Elsie stickers and buttons whose origin has been lost in the mists of time.
I should have painted onto cream, but it took me an age so I stuck with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment