Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2008

scrummy foamy thanks

This weeks challenge of the Scrummy Stash Cafe Blog was to dig out your collection of funky foam and use it!
Now the only thing I have used funky foam for in the last to years is as a pricking mat for when I am going to sew on my layouts...
A good look around and I found an unused sheet of brown foam. I cut the letters using the Quickutz lemonade font. I used Adornit paper in Twinkle Stripes from the Hailey Collection and a Maya Road chipboard flower (bought at today’s crop) painted in cloudy blue Adirondack paint dabber (again new from the crop). The edges of the flower were inked using a Doodlebug blue jean ink pad.

The ribbon was from my stash, it was a lovely twill weave and the button was again liberated from my stash pile. I carefully hand cut the scollops on the bottom edge of the card using a piece of bazzill as  a template...

0 comments:

Post a Comment