Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2008

easter bunnies love you

 I want to start this post by thanking everyone who has left me comments. I really do appreciate them and visit every blog linked. 
I write this blog mainly as a card receptacle for myself, not thinking that anyone else would care what I get up to. It is really nice to hear your feedback, thank you.
This year I have been behind in everything, I missed Valentine’s (and Mother’s Day today) and am always late with my Rudolf cards, but having promised my mother I would put a card kit together for her to make her own Easter cards I had to do it!
This is the sample I made and there are a further 9 all cut, stamped and tail put on the bunny ready for her to make up.
Papers are the lovely ‘For Peeps Sake’ range from Imaginisce, the bunny is a Quickutz die, stamped message is Karen Foster snap stamps and yellow paper trim is from the pastel Paper Frills box by Doodlebug.
Now I am terrible at always having scraps which I neither throw away or do anything with, so I am trying to use them up as I go.
This second card is made from the scraps of the Easter kit the yellow ‘ribbon’ is the reverse of the pink bunny paper, I had a 12” strip less than 1/2” wide but it got used. The other pieces are the bottoms of the paper.
I stamped ‘some bunny loves you’ with my Karen Foster snap stamps and embellished it with a few tiny heart buttons. The smallest scrap left was less than 0.5 mm wide so I was chuffed with my resourcefulness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment