Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2007

recycling rules

Not a card, today I went one better. I recycled.

I sometimes buy stuff because it comes in nice packaging (I use the contents eventually though). Here is what I did with a Bazzill flowers jar.
Pretty boring as it stood (I used an empty one) but a few papers, a die cut or two, a bit of ribbon, some sweets and some very neat folding at the top of the lid, hey presto a Christmas gift.

Not into the altering really (most alterers would not even call this altered) but it is definitely recycled, which is something I love.

I used Rob & Bob studio aqua and orange ticking stripe, along with a couple of shades of orange peel bazzill. My cookie cutter dies, lemonade alphabet and the star from the wand die from Quickutz.


We are trying to have a cheap(ish) Christmas, so this will make a nice little something for someone. I have other hand made gift ideas, but whether I will get round to them I don’t know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment