Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

fishy


when it comes to crafts I hardly throw anything away, if a piece of card is big enough to cut a circle from I will keep it, and all of those scraps have been lovingly cut using my smallest spellbinders nestabilities circle die over the weekend so that I had hundreds of little circles in blue and green

These have then been layered together to form this fish scale look, I look some card and covered it with double sided tape (I use a 2" wide tape from elizabeth crafts to do this) then just started sticking the circles down in this overlapping pattern

finished with a lawn fawn sentiment, then I have a card, but I don't just have one card, like many of the cards I make I have also made 'kits' up as well, this is so my mum can make up a few cards as well




0 comments:

Post a Comment