Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

case this sketch #171


So I finally managed to get my hands on issue 149 of Simply Cards and Papercrafts with the free gift of Altenew roses. I've looked at this style of stamp for a while and this was a way for me to play with them, and I have to say the full set is now on my wish list for when it is back in stock.


I finished my roses by using the Case this Sketch #171 as inspiration. Simple card.


Altenew (magazine gift)
Distress inks: spun sugar, shabby shutters
Stampin' up inks: pretty in pink, cameo coral, regal rose, certainly celery, old olive
Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear

ETA this was a favourite

4 comments:

  1. So very very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..... just LOVE this beautiful yellow/pink combination! A lovely interpretation of CTS #170!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the magazine for the stamps, too! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete