Pages

Sunday 5 July 2015

casology pop!


The prompt this week on CASology was 'pop', I went through a few iterations on how I was going to interpret this, with my first thought being 'goes the weasel' followed by 'fizzy drinks' and the faux 80s band with Hugh Grant in Music & Lyrics (pop! goes my heart...), I eventually ended up with balloons and decided to turn my lavender bag into a card :)


Lawn Fawn party balloons
Lawn Fawn hearts
Lawn Fawn scripty hello
Lawn Fawn scattered showers
Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles
Mama Elephant femme frames

2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty pastel color scheme, and your balloons are so very fun. I like your two layer sentiment as well. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute balloons, hope they don't pop. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete