Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

dcwv birthday stack - sunny stars

So I'm continuing with using that DCWV birthday stack, and I'm still cutting up the included card stock to make the card blanks. I know that the 4 x 5.5" is an odd size for a card I think it works quite well.
My yellow and red card off cuts is used for the circle and star die cuts, so I am really using up all there is of this stack. The patterned paper works really quite well I think, fun in a retro way.
The most fun thing about this though is a new technique I've tried. The yellow stars are covered in white doodlebug glitter, I die cut the stars then used 3M permanent spray adhesive covering with the glitter and burnishing it. I think it works quite well.
The other feature of my card is my new toy, I bought some doodlebug sequins in order to extend my range of colours available and they make their first appearance on this card. I am sure you will be seeing a lot of these beauties...


DCWV patterned paper, card stock
Cuttlebug stars dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities circles dies
Doodlebug Design sequins
Sentiment printed at home

0 comments:

Post a Comment