Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

same card, two colour ways

Still working on a couple of his&hers cards because I just don’t get time in the space of a one week class, but rumour has it that the next @onlinecardclass is 3 weeks long.
I visited my parents for the weekend and carried back my collection of coloured markers so I could make use of my new Lawn Fawn stamps and this is the first result… I think the complementary dies are just super cute with the little white boarder, and certainly a lot quicker than fussy cutting by hand.
Please don’t judge me over the use of comic sans, it is from a pack of rubons I got years ago.
Stamps and Dies: Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals
Rubons: unknown
Promarkers: Aubergine, Warm Grey 3, Petrol Blue, Lilac, Cool Aqua, Carmine, Bright Orang, Lime Green, canary, Duck Egg

0 comments:

Post a Comment