Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

you're so sweet

Just back from my holiday, seeing my in laws in Northern Ireland, there was a big birthday celebration, lots of family stuff and lots of driving for A. The Sperrins are really beautiful, and unpasturised ice-cream is one of the best things I’ve ever eaten.
Really enjoying my silhouette, even if it’s only to cut basic shapes like little hearts.
I printed the frame and the message on my computer, I’ve put the file in the freebies section of my website if I find a way I'll make it available as a freebie.
So far I only have an A4 version, just pop your cards in the printer tray and run it through. I’ll do a US card size version as soon as I get a chance. Print it on scratch paper first to be sure.

Ingredients
Basic Grey Urban Prairie collection

Silhouette heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment