Pages

Thursday 18 October 2007

brenda pinnick thanks

A while back, I along with 14,000 other people bought a really cool kit designed by Brenda Pinnick from QVC.

I got it and use the album as storage as I usually scrap in 8x8. Nearly 6 months after buying it all I had used was a few white chipboard letters.

So, as yesterday was craft day on QVC and I took the day off work to watch, play and potter, I thought I would break out the kit.

The ‘cards’ in the kit are not the thickest (thick paper at best) so I cut one in half (and trimmed it down to fit on A6) and used the back of the card (2 for one now).


A bit of glitter glue, a few stick on gems (which you can’t really see here) a length of American Crafts ribbon and a Pebbles inc. rub on and I am really quite pleased with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment