Pages

Saturday 22 July 2006

miss you with yellow flowers

I have always preferred the Sizzix Sidekick die cutting system to the QuicKutz system perhaps because I can see where on the die I am positioning paper with the Sidekick meaning I can be more frugal. However I have always liked many of the QuicKutz dies. Thanks recently to the introduction of the Sizzix adapter I can use QuicKutz dies on my system.

The QuicKutz website is an excellent resource (that doesn’t work on Safari so use Firefox).

The Flower Doodads die was a crazy purchase on ebay. It was cut in both a light and medium yellow with the darker centers used on the flowers.


The ‘Miss You’ epoxy sticker was layered on white bazzill and plain blue paper before being placed at the center of a 4” square card covered in Papermania blue dot paper. The flowers were placed randomly around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment